Decyphertek has secured your AWS AMI with one or more of the following open source software. Please reference the specific softare stack your server has. As a courteousy to AWS Subscribers this section can be used as a quick reference. AWSMP: Decyphertek
- Crowdsec IPS - An open source Intrusion prevntion system , that maintains a global IP blacklist.
- UFW Host Firewall - A host based firewall that adds an addtional layer of security to limit access to your server.
- Unattended Upgrades - Provides automated security patching & upgrades via crontab at 3am UTC every morning.
- Auditd Logging - Provides additional security logging based of security aduitd rules set.
- Quad9 DNS - Secure encrypted DNS that also blocks malicious queries and domains by default.
- Modsecurity WAF - A Web Application firewall that block known malicous attacks against NGINX.
UFW Host Firewall: