Mautic is an open source marketing automation platform.
Please be aware that it takes a few minutes for the system to be up and running. The best way to check is to view the status check from the ec2 / instances / dashboard. If it says intializing, it is not ready yet.
SSH Into the server:
- Linux + MAC - add .pem key to ~/.ssh/id_rsa > change permisisons > chmod 400 id_rsa
- ssh core@ip-of-server
- If using putty or mobaxterm make sure to convert .pem using puttygen.
Passwords - DB AND/OR User:
- ssh into server
- cat ~/.docker/.env
- This will display the randomly generated passwords for DB AND/OR User.
- How to access Mautic > https://ip-of-server
- This requires entering the database password found in .env > ssh into server > cat .docker/.env > copy and paste password.
- Then following the instructions , create a new admin account, and select your mail settings. You can now login.
Portainer - Manage Docker:
- How to access Portainer to manage your containers > https://ip-of-server:9443
- Follow the instructions to create a new admin account.
- Caution - Portainer can timeout if you dont create an account fast enough
- If this happens you need to restart the container, ssh into the server, then run. > docker restart portainer
- Once logged into portainer, click get started and select local. You can manage docker from here.
Docker - Update Containers:
- Caution: Make sure to back up any data and test the update in a staging environment before running these commands on a production server.
- ssh into the server
- cd .docker
- docker-compose down
- docker-compose pull
- docker-compose up -d
Docker - Redeploy:
- Optional: Troubleshooting - If you have issues and want to rebuild, delete via portainer.
- Enable startup and reboot: sudo systemctl enable startup && sudo reboot
Manage Flatcar Linux:
- Optional: Manaully update Flatcar. Updates will happen automatically.
- If you want to manually check for updates run this command: update_engine_client -update
https://docs.docker.com/ https://docs.portainer.io/ https://docs.mautic.org/en https://www.flatcar.org/docs/latest