Odoo is an open source ERP & CRM server. Manage all aspects of your business with Odoo, including Wordpress, Ecommerce, Inventroy managment, POS, etc.
SSH Into Your Server:
- Linux + MAC - add .pem key to ~/.ssh/id_rsa > change permisisons > chmod 400 id_rsa
- ssh adminotaur@ip-of-server
- If using putty or mobaxterm make sure to convert .pem using puttygen.
Login to Odoo:
- Accecpt self signed cert, you can add your own certs in nginx conf latter.
- If you get an Nginx error, it means Odoo is still intializing, please be patient.
- Odoo is secure and allows the user to set the master password , DB Name & User login at first access.
- You can choose to use the randomly generated password or use your own.
- To change the randomly generated password, simply refresh the page and will generate a new one.
- Please fill in all the fields that it is asking
- Please be patient , it takes a few minutes to initialize your chosen settings.
View Modsec logs:
- sudo tail -f /var/log/modsec_audit.log
- Test if modsec works
Renew Self signed certs:
- sudo systemctl enable generate-cert.service
- sudo reboot
- Auditd - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/Auditd/
- Crowdsec - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/Crowdsec/
- UFW - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/UFW/
- Unattended Upgrades - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/Unattended-Upgrades/
- Quad9 DNS - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/Quad9/
- Nginx/Modsec - https://decyphertek.readthedocs.io/en/latest/technotes/Nginx/
- Odoo 17 Docs - https://www.odoo.com/documentation/17.0/